You stand outside the gates of the city. With the Green and Wood Drang LARP Shield in hand, you wait for the signal to plunder and pillage the town. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield has a slightly domed shape and a latex coating. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with a boss in the center. The steel-colored boss is round with a flat face. The wood-like front has a purposely faded, quarterly design. Two opposite quarters have a green coloring, while the other two have the regular wood aesthetic. This design gives the shield a battle worn look.
On the back, the shield is black with a steel-colored rim around the boss with two points facing opposite directions. In the center of the boss, there is a brown suede-wrapped handle for holding the shield. Bring the Green and Wood Drang LARP Shield to your next LARP event, cosplay convention, or faire.
- Flat, round boss
- Center grip for holding the shield
- Faded green quartered design
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy events
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Suede grip
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 27.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 44.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.