Brave warriors, you lie in wait for your enemies, whether they are Celts, Saxons, or Vikings. Wield this mighty Red and Wood Drang Round LARP Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield has a slightly domed shape and a latex coating. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with a boss in the center. The steel-colored boss is round with a flat face. Half of the wood-like front has a purposely faded, red coloring so that it looks worn from years of battle. On the back, the shield is black with a steel-colored rim around the boss with two points facing opposite directions. In the center of the boss, there is a brown suede-wrapped handle for holding the shield. This LARP shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and theater productions.
- Wooden appearance
- Flat, round boss
- Center grip for holding the shield
- Faded red coloring on half of the front
- Great for LARP events and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam
- Suede grip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 19.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 28.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.