Our LARP Round Buckler is from our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for battle line is a less expensive line, still made of durable, quality foam but less detailed than our other lines. These pieces are great for beginners or those on a small budget. This shield is a classic buckler, small in size and easy to use, with a dark and worn look. With the great design, it can be used for just about any character or theme. This round buckler has a single grip on the back, under the boss, and can be used with your left or right arm.
The shield is approximately 16 Inches in diameter. This measurement will vary slightly as it is a handmade item. Latex weapons and shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons and shields last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon or shield resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a punch-grip for a secure hold
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: Approximately 16 Inches
There are no reviews yet.