When fighting with your fellow Vikings, you know the value of protecting your shoulders with armour like the Heroic Shieldmaiden Pauldrons. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these Valkyrie pauldrons come as a pair. They are available in two sizes and colors. They secure to the wearers arms with straps and attach with ties to other pieces of armour or harnesses, not included. For example, they will look great with the Heroic Shieldmaiden Cuirass (RT-322), sold separately. These leather pauldrons feature a two-piece design. They have a distinctive yet streamlined look. The top piece folds over to form an end cap to protect the shoulder. The sides of the end cap form a curved point in the middle. The bottom piece has the same shape to its bottom edge. Rivets secure the folded section in place as well as the pieces together and to the strap. Wear the Heroic Shieldmaiden Pauldrons into your next LARP battle or at a cosplay convention. This Viking armour matches a variety of LARP costumes and ensembles. They work well with many different characters.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Heroic Shieldmaiden Pauldrons? Check out the Heroic Shieldmaiden Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L23).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two sizes and colors
- Secures with straps and ties
- Features a streamlined look
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.