As a member of the guild, you are a wealthy merchant, and thus, you require a way to carry coins. You use the Guild Leather Pouch. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this deep bag comes in two colors. It has a round front flap that secures closed with a strap and a loop. The strap runs through a horizontal loop at the bottom of the back. Rivets secure the 2-3-ounce leather strap and the horizontal loop. On the back of the bag, there are two loops. They allow the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. Add this belt bag to your medieval or fantasy costume. It looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use the Guild Leather Pouch in a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Secures with an adjustable strap
- Loops for sliding onto a belt
- Versatile design
- Great for reenactments, faires, and LARP events
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Strap is 2-3-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.