When a simple belt wont carry all that you need at hand, consider this Steampunk Utility Hip Pouch Belt Slide. This attractive and highly adaptable leather accent fits onto your belt with other pieces to create a custom utility belt. Hand crafted in our shop from 5/6 ounce chrome tanned leather in either black or medium brown, this belt accent features antique brass hardware. D-rings, grommets, and a lobster clasp are included for attaching additional gear. The attached pouch includes a riveted and buckled strap for secure closure. Five functional glass vials with corks are provided, fitting snugly into the riveted loops above the pouch. Fill them with potions, oils, powders, or leave them empty as an intriguing accent. Button studs below the vials are both decorative and prevent the vials from sliding down. Versatile and durable, this Steampunk Utility Hip Pouch Belt Slide is perfect for Steamship engineers, traveling apothecarists, and clerics.
- Slide is hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Made from high quality 5/6 ounce leather
- Handmade belt accessory incorporates attached pouch and 5 glass vials with corks
- D-rings, clasps, and grommets provide additional attachment points
- Looks great with Wild West, Fantasy, and Steampunk styles
- Durably constructed with antique brass hardware
- Perfect for building a utility belt
- Easily fits up to a 2 inch belt
There are no reviews yet.