Called to attend the lady of the manor, the alchemist removes a curious pouch from his belt. Releasing the clasp of the Alchemist Pouch with Glass Vials, he opens the leather satchel, selecting from among the tonics secured within. Hand crafted in our shop from 5/6 ounce leather and trimmed in 3/4 ounce leather and rivets, this unique pouch is finished with antique brass hardware. Available in four colors with contrasting trim, the pouch unfolds to reveal a variety of corked glass vials. To secure the contents, the sides connect with two snaps, over which the top and bottom close with a tuck lock clasp. The large belt loop on the back of the pouch will fit just about any size belt. Perfect for poisoners, apothecarists, and clerics, this Alchemist Pouch with Glass Vials makes a stunning addition to any LARP or cosplay ensemble.
- Hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Made from high quality 5/6 ounce leather
- Trimmed in 3/4 ounce leather in a contrasting color
- Durably constructed with antique brass hardware
- Available in four color combinations
- Includes all corked glass vials shown
- Unfolds to reveal vials secured by riveted loops
- Secures with snaps and a tuck lock clasp
There are no reviews yet.