Highland warriors such as yourself should have a proper sword to wield in battle. Make sure to check out the Great Claymore Sword. Made from 1095 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a heat-treated, double-edged blade. There is a leather-wrapped section at the base of the blade for wielding the sword two-handed.
The sword continues with a brass crossguard. The arms of the crossguard angle towards the blade. They end with quatrefoils. The hilt continues with a ridged grip. Black leather covers the hardwood grip. The hilt ends with a brass scent stopper-style pommel. This sword works well for historical reenactments.
- Fully Functional
- Blade is Made from Hand Forged 1095 Carbon Steel
- Handle is Made of Solid Twisted Hardwood Covered with Black Leather
- Pommel and Guard are made of Solid Brass
- This Two Handed Claymore is Battle Ready
- Heat treated for high durability
- Features a forged tang for added strength
- Overall Length: 59 Inches
- Blade Length: 45 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.5 Inches
- Weight: 10 lbs.