Most people know of William Wallace due to the film Braveheart, in which the character wielded an enormous two-handed sword. The William Wallace Claymore replicates this sword with beautiful precision and allows you to put it on your wall or in your own hands. This steel weapon features a double-edged blade and a classic claymore pommel. Its handle is encased in leather, which extends past the quillons onto the ricasso, allowing the grip to be moved down the blade so as to shorten the length of the sword during close-range combat. The sword has also been hand-forged and differentially tempered, giving it a Rockewell Hardness of 60 at the edge and 48-50 at the core. The William Wallace Claymore is perfect for movie buffs, particularly those with an interest in the weapons featured in a film.
- Fully functional and highly durable
- Replicates the blade wielded by William Wallace in the movie Braveheart
- Differentially tempered design ensures a strong edge and a flexible spine
- Handle and ricasso are wrapped in leather for adjustable, easy grip
- Features a pommel like those found on the classic Scottish claymore
- Perfect for film fanatics
- Made from 5160 high carbon steel
- Handle wrapped in leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.