Wielding the Folded Eindride Sword with Scabbard and Belt, you take down the enemy in battle and declare victory this morn. Made from folded 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword features a double-edged blade. You can choose between a sharpened and unsharpened blade. It has a Rockwell hardness of 60 at the edges and 48-50 at the core. A wide fuller runs down the center of the blade. Futhark runes adorn the fuller. They translate to the phrase One Who Rides Alone.
The Folded Eindride Sword continues with a bronze crossguard. The straight crossguard features an ornate design with wolf heads finishing off the arms. Each wolf head has its mouth open, revealing its fangs. The hilt continues with a two-handed grip. Black leather wraps around the black-stained oak grip. The hilt ends with a bronze scent stopper-style pommel. It is a peened pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard and interlaced sword belt. Black leather wraps around the scabbard. This functional sword makes a wonderful addition to any armoury or weaponry collection. You can bring the Folded Eindride Sword to a historical reenactment.
- Fully functional
- Features a Norse inscription on the blade
- Dual tempered construction
- Has a wolf-like design on the guard
- Comes with a scabbard and sword belt
- Great for reenactments
- Blade is folded 5160 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are bronze
- Grip is oak wrapped in leather
- Scabbard is wood covered with leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.