Clean lines and a classic form make this sword quite the appealing weapon, while its overall design is one of time-tested effectiveness. This Hand and a Half Knight Sword with Scabbard will impress many warriors with its power and precision. Modeled after the swords of the late 14th century, this weapon features a considerable taper on its blade, creating a sword perfectly capable of cutting and thrusting with equal potency. The blade is dual hardened and forged entirely of 5160 high carbon steel. A longer hilt combines with good balance to make this sword deadly both one-handed and two-handed. The mild steel guard has a gentle curve towards the blade, and the hilt is crafted from wood and secured to a full-length tang, which is peened to the classic wheel-shaped steel pommel. This medieval sword comes with a wooden scabbard wrapped in leather that matches the grip, ideal for keeping the sword secure when not in use. No sword belt is included, so you are free to attach this sword to your person using your own favorite belt or baldric. Superb handling, fine balance, a strong blade, and beautiful lines make this Hand and a Half Knight Sword with Scabbard an all-time favorite, and for good reason. Once you wield it once, you may not want to wield anything else.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
Please note that some features on the blade have changed. The sword now comes with black leather wrap on the hilt and a black leather-wrapped scabbard.
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Based on bastard sword designs of the late 14th century
- Steel is dual hardened
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood grip and scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.