Enter a LARP realm inspired by tales of epic fantasy or one of a historical setting with the Fleur-de-Lis Lancelot Leather Greaves guarding your steps. Handmade from high-quality leather, this pair offers protection to your shins. Each greave is fashioned from two riveted segments. Two adjustable buckle straps allow you to adjust the comfort and fit along the inner side. Available in black or brown, the greaves possess an antique patina finish. Beautiful fleur-de-lis embossing lines the upper and lower edges of the upper segment. Create a LARP character of your own design, and with a solid defense, by including the Fleur-de-Lis Lancelot Leather Greaves.
To purchase the Lancelot Bracers and Greaves together, check out the Lancelot Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L31). Check out the Lancelot Full Armour Set (ARMOUR-L35) for all pieces of the Lancelot armour.
Please be aware that the greaves are handmade from natural materials. There may be some color variation from what is shown here, as well as from greave to straps.
- Embossed with a fleur-de-lis pattern
- Fashioned from two riveted segments
- Fitted with two buckle straps along the inner side
- Increases your defense on the LARP battlefield
- Sold as a pair
- Made from premium 7-8 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.