Warrior, place the Flat Top Crusader Helmet upon your head, and prepare for the battle ahead. You shall claim victory this day. This mild steel medieval helmet has a historical great-helm shape. It is cylindrical with a flat top. At the top, there is a band of steel with a wavy bottom edge. Rivets secure it in place. There is another band that wraps around the face just above the eyes. In front, the helmet has a brass cross with fleur-de-lis ends. The cross has two slots for the eyes. Below the arms of the cross, there are vertical slots for ventilation. The front of the helmet is longer than the back. On the inside, there is a lining and chin strap. You can wear this medieval helmet to your next LARP battle or roleplaying event. The Flat Top Crusader Helmet looks great on many warriors.
- Has an internal lining and chin strap
- Features a cross front plate
- Slotted holes for ventilation
- Great for knights and Crusaders
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from miild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Measurements coming soon.