Inspired by mid to late 15th century blades, the versatile Fishtail Gothic Dagger is a superb weapon. Featuring a strong focus on the artistic creativity of the era, this unique dagger boasts a detailed Gothic design. This blade was hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel to create a reliable and elegant knife. The dagger has also been carefully tempered to Rockwell 53, resulting in a sturdy construction. Its guard features hexagonal quillons and a prominent fishtail pommel that speaks of the artistic value of this piece. Black leather wrapping around the grip provides a confident hold when manipulating this dagger. When you are not training or defending yourself, you can carry this dagger in the leather-wrapped wooden sheath that it comes with. A true image of the arms of the 15th century, the Fishtail Gothic Dagger is like having history within your own hand.
- Fully functional
- Features Gothic fishtail design
- Steel is tempered to Rockwell 53
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood sheath
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Grip and wooden sheath are wrapped in leather
- Total length: 18 Inches
- Blade length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.