Clean lines and a classic form make this sword an appealing weapon with a time-tested effectiveness. This Hand and a Half Knight Sword with Scabbard and Belt will impress many warriors with its power and precision. Modeled after the swords of the late 14th century, this weapon features a considerable taper on its blade, creating a sword that is perfectly capable of cutting and thrusting. The blade is dual hardened and forged entirely in 5160 high carbon steel. This well-balanced blade sports a grip that allows both one- and two-handed wielding. The mild steel guard has a gentle curve towards the blade, and the grip is crafted from wood and wrapped in leather. The full-length tang is peened to the large, wheel-shaped steel pommel. This functional steel sword comes with a matching scabbard made of wood and wrapped in leather, and an interlaced sword belt is attached to the scabbard for easy carrying. Superb handling, fine balance, a strong blade, and beautiful lines make this Hand and a Half Knight Sword with Scabbard and Belt an all-time favorite, and for good reason. Once you wield it once, you may not want to wield anything else.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
Some features on this sword have changed. The hilt is now wrapped in black leather, and the scabbard is wrapped in black leather as well.
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Based on bastard sword designs of the late 14th century
- Steel is dual hardened
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood grip and scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.