Great warriors such as yourself know that you must protect your neck from an enemy attack. Check out the Epic Shieldmaiden Neck Armor. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this brown Valkyrie gorget comes in two sizes. At the bottom of the V-shaped neckline, there is a strap joining the two sides together. An elegant knotwork pattern adorns this strip. In addition, the strap connects the sides of the gorget together with snaps. Below the strap, the bottom edge of the gorget curves slightly downward into a point. The curves create an inverted scalloped shape to the bottom edge.
Next, the gorget has a short collar that gets wider towards the back of the neck. On each side of the collar, the Viking armour protects the upper shoulder. Both the bottom edge and the shoulders have eyelets for attaching other pieces of armour, not included. At the eyelets on the bottom edge, there are embossed knotwork patterns in the form of circles. On the back of the gorget, the sides of the gorget curve down into a point in the center. There is a panel in the middle that also has the curved point shape. This panel also has an embossed knotwork pattern. On either side of the middle panel at the bottom point, there is another pair of eyelets. Wear the Epic Shieldmaiden Neck Armor to a reenactment, LARP event, or Renaissance faire.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Epic Shieldmaiden Neck Armor? Check out the Epic Shieldmaiden Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L24).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two sizes
- Secures around the neck with snaps
- Features embossed knotwork detailing
- Wonderful for Viking-themed characters
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.