Head out in the name of Freyja when you wear the Epic Shieldmaiden Greaves. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, these Valkyrie greaves come as a pair. This Viking armour secures to the legs with straps. Each greave has a curved top edge. The sides of the greaves are straight halfway down and then become a concave curve. This curvature helps with conforming to the shape of the wearers leg. The bottom edge has a curved cutout for greater mobility at the ankle. Also, each greave has a center section. Embossed knotwork adorns this section. It is an additional piece of leather on top of the main base. Rivets secure this center plate to the main base. They also attach a small metal plate to the inside of the greave near the ankles. The Epic Shieldmaiden Greaves make a great addition to a Viking LARP ensemble or a fantasy cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Features an embossed design
- Great for Viking characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.