Hordes of enemies are approaching the kingdoms borders. You shall defend the crown with the Engraved Elven LARP Long Sword in hand. This sword is truly worthy of an elven warrior, such a royal guard, along with many others.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This fantasy LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the elven LARP sword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
To begin with, this fantasy sword has a straight, double-edged blade that flares out at the base. It narrows back in before a highly detailed crossguard. Also, the blade has a hexagonal cross-section. Notching along the length of the blade gives this weapon a battle-experienced look. A subtle wash slightly darkens the steel color, adding to its battle-seasoned appearance. A set of elven script runs down the center of the blade, adding to the fantasy feel of the weapon.
Each arm of the crossguard features a crescent shape, curving towards the blade. In addition, there is a cutout in each arm. The center of the guard has a pointed look, facing towards the blade as well. Then, there is a silver-colored accent, contrasting the antiqued-bronze finish of the guard. The hilt continues with a wrapped grip. Red leather wraps around the tapered, wooden grip.
Finally, the hilt ends with an extended pommel. It has a fleur-shaped design. This extended, bronze-colored pommel allows for a hand-and-a-half style grip. In addition, the pommel features the Ateliers Nemesis logo near the grip in a silver-colored medallion. This foam sword works for more than just elven characters. It can look and feel great in the hand of any fantasy warrior. Its balanced construction will aid you in your next LARP battle against your foes. Do not forget to get the Fantasy Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (#AN-0038) so you have a place to keep your sword between battles.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Long pommel for hand-and-a-half grip
- Elven script along the blade
- Balanced construction for greater agility
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only use silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before applying silicone.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.