Whether you are sailing the seven seas in search of loot or adventuring across the land of Persia, you need a trusty sword by your side. The Griffin LARP Short Sword is just the thing, defending you in close-quarters combat without getting in your way. This fantasy LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core ensures that it is both durable and flexible while still remaining safe for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. This cutlass features a slightly curved blade and an ornate crossguard with a dramatic curve, and its handle is wrapped in leather for easy gripping. It comes in two color options – light steel with a grey hilt or dark steel with a gold hilt. The Griffin LARP Short Sword is a must-have for any pirate or adventurer in need of a sturdy but beautiful arm.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Realistically detailed
- Specialty foam offers extreme durability
- Fiberglass core promotes flexibility
- Available in steel and gold colors
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made of fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.3 Inches
- Width: 4.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.