The evil scheme of a power-hungry sorcerer has gotten out of hand. All warring kingdoms must form a truce and join forces to vanquish the darkness. Be properly defended and shield your upper legs with the Edward Steel Tassets. These fine thigh guards fasten easily to your armour via two buckle straps. Rivets line the detailed edging and contribute to a stunning medieval theme. The tassets provide additional defense when worn over padding and chainmail. Enter your LARP adventures well-guarded by combining these tassets with the rest of the Edward darkened armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Features two buckle straps for armour attachment
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.