The Steel Adam Shield Tasset offers protection to the thigh area while also serving as a great way to display your own herald. Like the rest of the armour in the Adam series, this belt shield displays corrugated detail along the rims. Made of 18-gauge steel, the tasset possesses a shiny metal finish. The triangular center is the perfect spot for self-customization. The attached leather loops slide easily over a belt.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Steel Adam Armour Set (ARMOUR-S2), which includes the Steel Adam Shield Tasset alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Decorated with corrugated detail
- Slides onto a belt via two attached loops
- Great base for personal heraldry
- Strengthens your defense for LARP
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Fittings are leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.