To plot and herald world destruction is the job of the dark knight. How is it that you find your role reversed? Why harm yourself when forced to do good? Ensure your upper legs remain uninjured with the Edward Darkened Tassets. These fine thigh guards fasten easily to your armour by using the two buckle straps. Rivets line the bright steel edging to contrast stylishly with the darkened center. These tasset provide additional defense when worn over padding and chainmail. Enter your LARP adventures properly protected by combining these tassets with the rest of the Edward darkened armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Darkened with electrochemical treatment
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Features two buckle straps for armour attachment
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.