With the Blackened Lucas Shield Tasset, young warriors can display the herald of their clan, while enhancing their defense. Make certain their protection is complete by combining this belt shield with the rest of the Lucas armour. Made of 18-gauge steel, the tasset possesses a black metal finish. The corrugated detail that runs along the edges matches the other pieces in this series. The triangular center is the perfect spot for self-customization. The attached leather loops slide easily over a belt.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Decorated with corrugated detail
- Slides onto a belt via two attached loops
- Great base for personal heraldry
- Strengthens your defense for LARP
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Fittings are leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.