The perfect medieval plate armour for protecting your thighs and lower abdomen, the Blackened Markward Tassets possess a practical yet striking design with their sturdy construction, dark metal finish, and riveted detailing. The two thigh plates hang from the waist piece, which fastens in the back with a pair of buckles. The thigh armour has been designed to go with the Blackened Markward Cuirass (MY100045), though they will combine well with other LARP armour, as well. We recommend wearing padded arming wear underneath the steel tassets for increased comfort. When planning for your next LARP battle or re-enactment, make sure to consider this top notch steel armour!
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Markward Medieval Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M6), which includes the Blackened Markward Tassets alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Fastens with two buckles
- Excellent thigh protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.