A good tasset belt does more than protect your legs. Consider these Dark Lords Tassets. Not only are they an effective pair of upper leg protectors, but their spiked look also serves to make any warrior look that much more intimidating. This tasset belt is made entirely from high quality 9-10 oz. leather, which makes it a great defense in LARP combat, while also making it light and easy to wear for other situations, like for theater battles or costume wearing. The tasset belt consists of two leather plates that are connected at the center via a metal ring and fastened around the back. Each tasset plate hangs down to protect the upper leg and thigh, while featuring a series of riveted leather plates, all brown in color and affixed together with silver and bronze rivets. The center of each tasset plate features a pair of decorative spikes, which makes a delivered knee that much more deadly and a warrior look that much more fearsome and frightening. The spikes on this armor are crafted entirely from high quality foam, similar in nature to what is used in LARP weapons, ensuring that, while the spikes look realistic, they are safe for touch and impact. This tasset is a perfect complement not only to our Dark Lord Armor, but also to a wide assortment of different armors that might benefit from a more intimidating profile And there is no better way to get that intimidating look then to add a few spikes to your attire, now, is there? So when you really want to look your most frightening, consider adding in these Dark Lords Tassets to your armored look and see how much they enhance your style.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Dark Lord’s Armor (RT-138-Bundle), which includes the Dark Lord’s Tassets along with the other pieces of this armour set.
- Made from 9/10 oz. Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
- A Wicked Looking Leather Tasset Belt
- Decorative Spikes are Crafted Entirely from High Quality Foam
- Features Four Decorative Silver-Colored Spikes
- Perfect for Dark Warriors, Conquerors, Warlords, and more
- Ideal for Use at LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.