An adventurer knows that armour is important when traveling. The Antonius Leather Tassets will protect the upper thighs from bandits or highwaymen. They come in four colors. These leather tassets work great for a variety of outfits. They attach with buckles and straps. They can connect to other pieces of armour, especially the Antonius Leather Torso (MY100856), sold separately. The tassets have three overlapping, riveted segments. An embossed, asymmetrical design decorates the top section. You can add a bit of historical detail to an outfit for a fantasy convention or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Available in four colors
- Attach with buckles and straps
- Decorated with asymmetrical design
- Three overlapping riveted segments
- Great for a historical or fantasy outfit
- Handmade with 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.