The Dark Drake Steel Arm Bracers provide necessary protection against blows during LARP combat. This set of forearm guards features a raised pattern that not only aids in deflection, but also creates a unique look for your character. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, the arm bracers possess a dark metal finish, coated with a rust and scratch resistant treatment. A scale-like pattern with raised ridges, rivets, and rolled edges increase the defensive power of these bracers. Two buckle straps, made from top-grain leather, secure each bracer to a forearm. One strap appears just below the elbow, while the other adjusts above the wrist. Match the Dark Drake Steel Arm Bracers with the Dark Drake Steel Greaves for further customization and defense.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Features a pair of arm bracers with adjustable buckle straps
- Designed with a raised pattern and rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Wrist – 6.5 Inches, Forearm – 8 Inches, Length – 8 Inches
- Large: Wrist – 7 Inches, Forearm – 9 Inches, Length – 9 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your forearm the bracer will cover.