Your undead army surrounds you as they march forth to take the kingdom. Wearing the Dark Armor Cuirass, you await the moment of victory and triumph. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this fantasy armor comes in two colors and four sizes. It features a multi-layered design which gives it an impressive look and additional protection. This leather body armour has three major sections.
First, the top section of the front has shoulder panels that end with a flame-like bottom edge. These shoulder panels have holes for attaching pauldrons like the Dark Armor Pauldrons (RT-284), sold separately. Then the top section has a major base plate. Over the top of this base plate is a second plate that has the same rounded neckline as the base plate. This second plate forms an arrow in the center of the chest. A decorative piece with a similar arrow shape sits on top of the second plate. Rivets secure all these pieces together. At the sides of the chest, there are additional pieces with jagged edges pointing towards the center. Next, the bottom two sections have the same jagged side sections. All three of the sections on the front have straight bottom edges.
On the back, the three sections continue having straight bottom edges. However, only the top section has jagged side pieces. It also has a similarly pointed top piece. Finally, all three sections have a strap that secures the LARP cuirass onto the body. Wear this imposing body armour into a LARP battle and terrify all of your enemies. The Dark Armor Cuirass also works for cosplay events, theater productions, and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Available in four sizes
- Comes in two colors
- Overlapping design for greater protection
- Secures with straps
- Wonderful for LARP events and theater productions
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.