Whether you regularly defeat dragons or fight as a terrifying mercenary, make sure to wear armour like the Chaos Torso Armor into battle. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, this cuirass comes in four sizes. It secures onto the body with three sets of straps at the sides. The cuirass has a front and back. Both front and back have a three section design.
On the front, all three sections have a red main plate with a veined texture reminiscent of dragon skin. These plates form a point in the middle. Just above the point on each section is a steel ring held by a three-pointed strip of leather. Also, on each section, there are black panels at the sides. Their edges have two angled edges with a concave curve in between them. The bottom section of the three has some eyelets for attaching other pieces of armour, not included. They match the eyelets on the shoulder straps on the top section. These shoulder straps are black and match the black panel on the upper chest. This panel has a similar angled and curved shape to the side panels but with a central arrow shape. On the back, the top section also has the arrow-like black panel design. It features a ring as well. The Chaos Torso Armor makes a great addition to a LARP outfit or a cosplay ensemble.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in four sizes
- Has a three section design
- Features a distinctive red and black look
- Secures with straps
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Black panels are 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.