Fantasy warriors of any sort require armour that matches their imposing aesthetic. Make sure that you take a look at the Chaos Pauldrons. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, these pauldrons come as a pair. They attach with straps to the arms and use ties to secure to other pieces of armour or a harness. For example, these pauldrons look great with the Chaos Torso (RT-310) or the X Leather Harness (RT-354), each sold separately.
Each pauldron has a three plate design. The top plate is furthest up on the shoulder and overlaps the one below it. In the center of the top plate there is a black leather sword breaker. Black leather also forms a trim around the sides and bottom of the top plate. There is a ring held in place with straps on the bottom trim. Also, the bottom trim creates a point that points up towards the center. The pointed design continues onto the other two plates. All three plates have a red leather base with a veined texture reminiscent of dragon skin, perfect for many fantasy characters. The Chaos Pauldrons look great at a LARP battle, cosplay convention, or in a stage production.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Chaos Pauldrons? Check out the Chaos Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L29).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with ties and straps
- Features an imposing red and black design
- Great for a variety of fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather
- Trim is 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.