When you wish to create chaos as an imposing warrior, you should wear armour that matches that aesthetic. Take a look at the Chaos Bracers. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, these bracers come as a pair. They feature a rich red color and a veined texture reminiscent of dragon skin.
The bracers secure to the arms with buckles and straps. Each strap wraps around onto the front to connect to a metal ring. The two brass-plated rings have a small strap between them. Rivets secure the straps in place and line the top edge of each bracer. The upper part of each bracer has a molded shape and a curved edge meant to help protect the wearers elbows. Those edges form a point that sits on the outer half of the bracer. Meanwhile, the point points towards the inner half of the arm. The Chaos Bracers make a wonderful addition to a fantasy LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with buckles
- Features rings and straps on the front
- Great for fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.