Heed these words, brave warrior. Never enter a LARP kingdom without a solid defense. Crafted from multiple riveted segments, the Celtic Mantikor Leather Cuirass offers the protection you need when braving an unpredictable world. This harness features an attached gorget and richly detailed embossing. Rounded edges offer improved comfort, while the segmented design and offset edging enhances the deflection power. Celtic knotwork decorates the gorget and the front midsection. Eyelets run along the bottom hem, providing easy attachment of tassets and other accessories. Customize the fit at the sides with two adjustable buckle straps. The straps at the shoulder make it easy to combine the Celtic Mantikor Leather Cuirass with the Artax Leather Pauldrons.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with either our Celtic Mantikor Armour Set (ARMOUR-L6), which includes all pieces of the Celtic Mantikor Armour, or our Mantikor Knight Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M28), which includes the armour set along with other clothing and armour pieces to create a complete look.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Features a fully attached gorget
- Embossed with Celtic knot patterns
- Customized fit with buckle straps on each side
- Fitted with straps and eyelets for attachments
- Increases your defense on the LARP battlefield
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.