The swept hilt rapier was quite popular in the late 16th and early 17th centuries. This Bone Grip Swept Hilt Rapier is hand forged and has a blade of high carbon steel. The diamond cross section provides firmness and flexibility. The all steel guard and ornate pommel are accented with a real bleached, polished bone grip. Because bone is a natural product, the sword grip may have slight variations from the photos shown, giving each handle a unique finish. A full leather scabbard with steel locket and chape is included.
This Bone Grip Swept Hilt Rapier was one of the most popular rapiers from Windlass Steelcrafts, and has been brought back by popular demand for a limited time. Do not miss your chance to own one of these elegant swords!
- Functional steel blade has unsharpened edges
- Swept hilt is both decorative and defensive
- Great for reenactors and collectors
- Also makes a great gift or display piece
- Made from 1055 high carbon steel
- Bleached and polished bone grip
- Leather scabbard with steel hardware
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.