Designed with the female fighter in mind, the Swordswomans Shirt is perfect for the woman who defies stereotypes. Loose sleeves allow for excellent freedom of movement, while the tapered cuffs keep the material close at the wrists. This Renaissance shirt has a roomy fit, and it is long enough to be tucked in or worn belted. It can also be worn under a bodice or corset, depending on the style you are going for. The cuffs are laced to assure their close fit, and it is made of a poly-cotton blend. Equally appropriate for the romantic hours of the evening or any impending duel, this versatile historical blouse is perfect for reenactment events, LARP, or costume use.
- Styled for the female fighter
- Features a roomy fit and laced cuffs
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Reenactments
- Can also be worn under a bodice or corset
- Versatile style works for pirates as well
- Made of a poly-cotton blend
- Dry clean recommended