The people of the village have great respect for you. The Dragomir Leg Guards reveal why: you defeated a great dragon that once terrorized the area. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, these polished leg guards come as a pair. They secure to the legs with straps. Each leg guard has two straps. There is also a buckle at the top of each leg guard for attaching the guards to the Dragomir Armour Belt (MY101057), sold separately.
Next, the leg guards feature a unique design. The design consists of multiple overlapping sections for greater mobility. Rivets attach these sections to internal straps. Many of the sections around the knee feature multiple pieces riveted together. The kneecap, for example, has three pieces. The middle piece has concave edges on the top and bottom. It attaches to two pieces that come to a curved point. The top piece points upwards towards the thigh while the bottom piece points down towards the shin.
In addition, the middle piece also connects to a side section that protects the outer part of the knee. This side section has a fishtail shape. Those pieces make up the knee section of the leg guard. The knee section connects to two dual piece sections, one above the knee and the other below. The dual piece section above the knee overlaps the thigh section. The thigh section consists of two pointed pieces riveted together. Embossed curved lines adorn all of the sections. The Dragomir Leg Guards look fantastic at your next faire, LARP battle, or cosplay convention.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Dragomir Steel Armour Set (ARMOUR-S15) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Embossed curve details
- Greater mobility for the wearer
- Secures with straps
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Overall Length: 21.4 Inches
- Width: 7.6 Inches
- Upper Inner Circumference: 14-24.4 Inches
- Lower Inner Circumference: 10.5-24.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.