The Steel Adam Bracers serve as excellent medieval arm protection for role-players and re-enactors. Crafted from sturdy steel with a bright and shiny finish, the metal bracers display corrugated detailing along the rims. These steel bracers come in a slightly shorter style that can also be worn by adolescents and people with smaller builds. We recommend wearing this metal arm armour with arming wear like our Padded Arm Bracers (MCI-2325) to maximize comfort. Be sure to check out our other Adam-style armor to create a complete warrior armour set for your next Renaissance fair or LARP event!
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Steel Mina Womens Knight Outfit (OUTFIT-F7), which includes the Steel Adam Bracers alongside the other matching pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features corrugated detailing
- Shorter size for warriors with smaller builds
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.