Brave dragon hunter, you have defeated dangerous beasts in various lands. You wear the Dragomir Bracers when entering into combat with such creatures. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, these polished bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with straps. Each bracer has two straps.
Next, the bracers feature a unique overlapping design, which gives them greater mobility. There are three major sections riveted to internal straps that connect the three sections. The bottom section is a single piece with a strap at the bottom that secures near the wrist. The top two sections consist of more than one piece. Each one of those top sections features two pieces riveted together. One piece has a concave bottom edge. This bottom edge overlaps the other piece. The second piece comes into a curled point at the bottom. One dual piece section features an asymmetrical top edge. This asymmetrical dual piece section is closest to the elbow and overlaps the second dual piece section. The second section overlaps the bottom section. Embossed curved lines adorn all three sections. These Dragomir Bracers look fantastic in a LARP battle or roleplaying convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Polished overlapping design
- Better mobility for the wearer
- Secures with straps
- Great for roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel and leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Length: 12 Inches
- Width: 5 Inches
- Upper Inner Circumference: 9.3-20 Inches
- Lower Inner Circumference: 6.3-14.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.