Become a Landsknecht, rogue, mercenary, or another fierce medieval figure by wearing an ensemble with the Blackened Friederich Torso Armour. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this black torso armour secures onto the body with a strap on the back. The single strap and buckle make the armour piece easier to put on and take off by yourself. It features a straight bottom. The armours top edge curves into a point in the center. The point faces upwards and ends near the center of the chest, depending on the wearers height. Both the top and bottom have rolled edges for safety. The Blackened Friederich Torso Armour is great for LARP battles, cosplay conventions, and faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features a blackened finish
- Secures with a strap in the back
- Has a pointed shape
- Rolled edges for safety
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.