Become a Landsknecht, rogue, mercenary, or another fierce medieval figure by wearing an ensemble with the Blackened Friederich Torso Armour. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this black torso armour secures onto the body with a strap on the back. The single strap and buckle make the armour piece easier to put on and take off by yourself. It features a straight bottom. The armours top edge curves into a point in the center. The point faces upwards and ends near the center of the chest, depending on the wearers height. Both the top and bottom have rolled edges for safety. The Blackened Friederich Torso Armour is great for LARP battles, cosplay conventions, and faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features a blackened finish
- Secures with a strap in the back
- Has a pointed shape
- Rolled edges for safety
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.