Tailored to the female form, the Blackened Mina Chest Armour offers a great look for shieldmaidens, lady knights, and warrior princesses. The steel armour features a dark metal finish and decorative rivets along the edges. Shoulder straps connect the womens breastplate to a small shield in the back, allowing size adjustments. Please note that the steel breastplate is not adjustable, which may restrict who the breastplate will comfortably fit. The chest armour cuts off at the midriff, allowing the torso to rotate and move with relative freedom. Be sure to check out our other Mina-style armour when creating your next outfit for LARPing, re-enactments, or the Renaissance fair!
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Blackened Mina Armour Set (ARMOUR-S8) for the matching armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features adjustable shoulder straps
- Striking womens armour
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.