The Blackened Adam Breastplate offers something truly special for your live action role-play warrior ensemble. The design of the functional body armour is inspired by the first complete breastplates from the 14th century. Metal lamellae provide additional protection to the sides and lower back. The steel armour is fastened by two buckles and leather straps on the backside. This metal breastplate features a gorgeous dark finish for a look that will go great with many other pieces of our LARP armour. Consider wearing this piece with a padded gambeson for increased comfort, and be sure to check out our other Adam-style armour.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Adam Armour Set (ARMOUR-S3), which includes the Blackened Adam Breastplate along with the other pieces to this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Inspired by 14th century designs
- Fastens with two buckles and leather straps
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.