You fight bravely in any battle that you are in. After all, you know the value of wearing armour and thus, you wear the Balthasar Steel Breastplate. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this front plate must be worn with the Balthasar Steel Backplate (MY101301), sold separately. It secures to other pieces of armour with buckles at the shoulders and sides.
Next, the armour has a riveted design. The design has seven segments. For example, two of the segments form an inverted scallop along the center of the chest with a point in the middle. In addition, two other pieces form faulds. They are hinged, allowing for greater flexibility.
Finally, the breastplate fits most comfortably over a gambeson or other bit of padded clothing. This breastplate makes a great addition to your LARP outfit or cosplay ensemble.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour create the complete look with our Balthasar Steel Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M31) or our Medieval Knight Outfit (Armour-S29). You can also purchase just the breastplate and Backplate together as the Balthasar Cuirass (MY100252-Bundle).
- Must be worn with the Balthasar Steel Backplate, not included
- Secures with straps
- Riveted, segmented design
- Has hinged faulds for greater flexibility
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.