Whether you are a mercenary, adventurer, or knight, you need to wear armour to protect yourself. Wear the Mortimer Breastplate on a journey or quest. Made from 18 gauge steel, the breastplate features a polished finish. The breastplate has a two part design. One piece is nearer the neck and is underneath the other piece. That top piece has a rounded neckline. The bottom piece has a wavy, crown-like edge at the top and a central ridge. This bottom piece also has a flared band at the bottom for greater mobility of the hips.
Rivets secure these pieces together. In addition, the breastplate secures to the wearer with two straps that cross each other in the back. They end with buckles, one on each side of the body. Below those buckles, there is a strap that runs along the back like a belt. This Mortimer Breastplate is fantastic for cosplay and roleplaying events, like LARP battles.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Polished finish
- Two-part design
- Rounded neckline
- Fastens with two crisscrossing straps in the back
- Great for cosplay and roleplaying
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length from Center Neckline: 21.3 Inches
- Armour Width: 25.2 Inches
- Belt Length: 27.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.