Add a touch of monastic style to your medieval or fantasy costume by wearing the Benedikt Scapular Tabard. Be sure to check out this garment. Made from 100 percent cotton, this tabard comes in two colors and three sizes. Based on a garment worn by monks, it has a high, rounded neckline and a two-panel design. Both panels have a rough texture. The first rectangular panel covers the front of the wearer while the second panel covers the back. Seams at the shoulders connect the two panels. The sides of the full-length garment are completely open, revealing any garments layered underneath the Benedikt Scapular Tabard. This monks tabard looks great at a historical reenactment, Renaissance faire, LARP event, and more.
- Comes in two colors and three sizes
- Has an open, two panel design
- Based on a monastic garment
- Great addition to medieval and fantasy costumes
- Ideal for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from 100 percent cotton