These greaves are not just a subtle detail, one that you wear for reasons of appearance alone. These Behan Leather Greaves are worn because they look good and offer a good level of protection to your shins, too! In combat, the legs are an inviting target, and for good reason – remove them and your foe is likely to topple, making them a much smaller threat. And while LARPing does not offer much threat of decapitation, a good, solid thwack against your legs can still hurt, which is where these greaves come in to help dampen the blow. Layers of rigid 9-10 oz. leather, fitted and secured together via rivets, makes these greaves quite protective, while the angular design and unique look makes them an appealing addition to any rogue, thief, or assassins look, too. They are offered in one size and two different colors, and are quite adjustable, thanks to the leather straps and buckles that are used to secure the protectors in place. Not to mention, these Behan Leather Greaves are fairly comfortable, so much so that once you put them on, you are likely to forget you are wearing them. At least, until they come into play on the field, and they save you from a stinging blow and a sudden defeat!
- Made from High Quality 9-10 oz. Leather
- Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
- An Effective Layered Leather Style
- Worn Using Adjustable Straps and Buckles
- A Perfect Pair of Greaves for Any Medieval Warrior
- Fantastic for Use in LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
- Available in One Adjustable Size