The remains of a mace of this type were found in the River Thames, but they were in use all across Europe. Little finesse was needed for this brutal mace, and a warrior strong enough to wield it could crush helms and break swords with the heavy blows it could deliver. Made from four bars of steel with a wood and leather grip and a large steel pommel to help balance it, this is indeed an awesome weapon.
Made by Windlass.
- Fully functional
- Simple design creates lots of destruction
- A brutal, barbarian style mace
- Comfortable wood and leather grip
- Overall Length: 28.5 Inches
- Edge Length: 20 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
- Edge Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 4 lbs. 8 oz.