No one living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland should be without a weapon at hand. Make sure to check out the APOC Survival Longsword. Made from 9260 spring steel, this functional sword features a hand-forged, double-edged blade.
Designed by Angus Trim, this black oxide-coated blade has a fuller running down its length. At the base of the blade, the blade widens to form two crossguard arms that angle towards the blade. They help to keep a hand from sliding onto the blade.
The full-tang sword continues with a G10 fiberglass-laminate grip. The tapered grip forms a point at the tip. It has a lanyard hole at the end. Lanyards do not come included. Finally, this longsword comes with a fiberglass scabbard. The black scabbard is MOLLE compatible. In addition, the designs of the scabbard and handle combine together to allow for stealthy unsheathing. They also allow for locking the sword into the scabbard. The APOC Survival Longsword makes a great addition to any set of tactical gear.
- Fully functional
- Designed by Angus Trim
- Double-edged blackened blade
- Tapered grip with angled crossguard
- Hole for lanyards, not included
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for tactical scenarios
- Blade is 9260 spring steel
- Handle is G10 fiberglass laminate
- Scabbard is fiberglass
- Overall Length: 45.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 10.1 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.23 Inch
- Weight: 3 Pounds 3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.