Warrior, as you head out on a survival or tactical mission, make sure that you are not without a weapon like the APOC Tactical Cutlass. Made from 9260 spring steel, this functional cutlass features a slightly curved, single-edge blade. To begin with, it has a black oxide finish.
A wide fuller runs down two-thirds the length of the blade. At the base, it has small, hooked extensions on both sides that function as a crossguard.
Then, the full tang sword continues with the straight G10 handle. Rivets secure the smooth handle in place. The end of the removable handle angles downward towards the edge of the sword. Also, it has a lanyard hole.
Finally, this sword comes with a black fiberglass scabbard. This MOLLE-compatible scabbard allows for both stealth unsheathing and locking the sword in place. This sword is functional for a variety of scenarios and also looks great added to a collection.
- Fully functional
- Designed by Angus Trim
- Full tang fullered blade
- Triple riveted handle
- Molle compatible scabbard platform
- Excellent blade for your bugout kit
- Removable handle for customized use
- Black oxide coated 9260 spring steel blade
- G10 fiberglass scabbard
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.