An excellent example of German armour from around 1460-1500, the 15th Century German Cuirass combines ostentation, beauty, and protection into an eye-catching design. The steel cuirass features faulds hanging from the breastplate, offering additional protection to the thighs of the wearer. Corrugation adds detail to the gothic armour, and leather straps help to fasten the design. When you are designing specific period look for your next LARP event or historical re-enactment, be sure to check out this excellent steel armour!
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Displays 15th century gothic styling
- Features corrugated detail
- Offers protection to torso and thighs
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- One size fits most.
- Armour can be adjusted to a front length of 41.5 Inches and a chest circumference of 47.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.