You and your comrades are ready to march to the battlefield. The 14th Century Kettle Helm sits upon your head, ready to protect it. Made from 14 gauge mild steel, this helmet comes in two sizes. It features a rounded shape popular in the late medieval world. The helmet has a ridge running down the center. It has a ring of riveting around the base. Below the rivets, there is a flare brim. The brim flares outward to help protect against blows to the head. On the inside, the helmet has a padded liner and a leather chin strap. This helmet makes a fantastic addition to a variety of late medieval or fantasy roles. Wear the 14th Century Kettle Helm to your next historical reenactment.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Comes in two sizes
- Has a late medieval design
- Features a liner and chin strap
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for knights and other characters
- Made from 14 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.