No matter if you fight as a medieval mercenary or a Renaissance soldier, the Maximillian Helm is sure to finish off your look in style. Made from 16-gauge steel, this Renaissance helmet has a rounded shape that keeps close to the head. There is a central ridge along the top.
In front, there is a movable visor. This visor has a bellows design with ventilation holes. Above the ventilation holes, there are a pair of eye slots. When the visor is lifted on its hinge, it reveals a pair of hinged cheek plates. They also hinge outwards for access to the face.
On the inside, the helmet has a chinstrap and adjustable liner. You can wear this helmet to your next historical reenactment or Ren faire.
- Historical Renaissance design
- Has a hinged, bellow-like visor
- Features hinged cheek plates
- Includes a liner and chinstrap on the inside
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
There are no reviews yet.